Due to the popular demand for outdoor learning and adventure activities, we work with a number of partner organisations to provide bespoke outdoor programmes for children and young people of all ages.
Our courses can be provided on school site, or off-site in the local area and other suitable venues. Through our partners, we are fortunate to have exclusive access to a range of excellent woodlands for our Forest Schools.
Activities include: Kayaking, Canoeing, Raft building, Team Building, Rock climbing, abseiling, mountain-biking, orienteering, survival activities, survival weekends, power-kiting, river-crossing, team development, outdoor pursuits, outdoor first aid courses, outdoor adventure, adventure sports, camping, parent and child activities, fishing, mountaineering, mountain biking
- Run by fully qualified outdoor learning instructors and Forest School leaders
- Programmes for small groups and whole classes.
- Courses for all ages
- One day and half day courses
- 6 week introductory courses
- Longer courses linked to curriculum objectives and personalised targets
- Accredited courses e.g. First Aid
- Team building and leadership training courses
We ensure that all activities fully comply with national and local Health and Safety standards, risk assessment and Safeguarding requirements.