1. To provide parents, schools and other organisations with high quality specialist services including easy access to a multi-disciplinary team of practitioners.
2. To significantly improve learning and well-being outcomes for children with special educational needs or additional needs, through early intervention, training and support.
3. To offer the resources and expertise of Three Ways School for the benefit of local schools and communities.
4. To provide an innovative ‘can-do’ approach to the delivery of services, combining the best features of public services, voluntary sector and private enterprise.
Why use Brighter Futures?
- Our strong team consists of outstanding practitioners who have a track record of providing high quality services
- We have a large pool of specialist practitioners with a wide range of skills and expertise
- Access to specialist staff, facilities and resources from Three Ways School
- We are able to respond quickly and flexibly to the demand for our services
- Our services cater for children and young people from pre-school to 19
- We offer services directly to parents as well as schools and other organisations
- As a not for profit social enterprise we provide the best value for money